One of the rare occasions I am not behind the camera...
My son Andrew's wedding---welcoming my beautiful Daughter-in-Law Stephanie to the family!
Suzanne Lytle Photography....
I am a native Michigander, who relocated to Riverview, Florida in 2015.
My love of photography spans over 30 years, and enabled me to transform a hobby into a career.
My style is simple, bold, and timeless.
As a photographer, my goal is to get nervous subjects to relax in front of the camera and enjoy their session.
Can you trust me to capture your special moment? Absolutely!
Here's why: I want your experience with me to be simple and fun. My style blends a classic elegant look with quirky, fun portraiture. Capturing your personality is what inspires me. My goal is to document real and honest emotion, and provide you with a photograph you will proudly display for years.
I do not out source any work; I will be the one meeting with you, I will be the one photographing your special moment, I will be the one going through the hundreds or thousands of photos we take together, and I will be the one hand editing each individual selection. I shoot with quality Nikon gear, and always come with a back up camera and second shooter if requested.
Ten things about me...............
1. I am crazy about animals, I currently have a 13 year old Golden Retriever and 10 year old Black Lab we rescued several months ago. Add to that 2 crazy male cats, and I have a full house!
2. I am addicted to Law & Order, and can watch every marathon or rerun without fail.
3. I have 3 wonderful children, two daughters and a son. I could not be more blessed!
4. I am Patriotic to the core, and the Proud daughter of a WWII Marine Veteran,
5. I hate the smell of coffee, I know, I never grew up!
6. I volunteered for over 20 years with the Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan, and am proud to say, mentored hundreds of girls by helping them learn the 3 "C"'s: Courage, Confidence and Character!
7. I am very artsy, beside photography I love to sculpt, Oil paint, quilt and scrapbook!
8. I love board games, and am a Boggle and Scrabble junkie! You can find me playing Words with Friends on my phone quite often.
9. I am a Disney addict! We all need a little Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
10. I love meeting new people, and can strike up a conversation with just about anyone!
Well, that's a little about me. If you like what you see, give me a call to discuss your dream session today!